- Excessive body heat
- Sunstroke and fever due to excess pitta
- Burning sensation and perspiration
- Burning micturition, Dysuria and dark urination
- Prickly heat, red eyes, pruritis, skin disease caused by increased heat in body.
Directions for use
- 2 to 3 teaspoonful, two to three times daily or as directed by the physician.
Payment terms : 100 % advance or d.d
Min. purchase quantity : 30000.00 gross value from all product range
- Gulab Phool. Chandan. Rakta Chandan.
- Dhanyak. Ushir. Amalaki. Vrukshamla.
- Maniistha. Mishrey
- Relieves excessive body heat & Burning sensation
- Calms sunstroke, fever & smelling perspiration
- Reduces Burning Micturition & Enhances urination
- Suppresses prickly heat & all skin disorders
- 1000 Pieces Per Day
- 1 Week
Sant Nirankari Market, Near Post Office Rampura Bazar, Ladpura, Kota, Rajasthan, 324006, India