We are emerging as one of the fastest growing companies engaged in offering our clients Artham Syrup. It is an effective supplement for flexible joints, muscle function, strong bones and cartilage, maintaining an active life. To comply with set safety norms, we use finest quality herbal extracts and natural ingredients to process this syrup. It works by stimulating the production of cartilage, which in turn leads to joint repair. Artham Syrup is effective in controlling acute and chronic inflammatory reactions. It is 100% herbal with no added chemical and complete safe with effective result. We offer this syrup at affordable prices to clients.
- Rheumatic and Rheumatoid arthritis
- Joint and muscular pain
- Cervical and lumbar spondylosis
- Sciatica, gout and frozen shoulder
- Traumatic inflammatory conditions like fibrositis, bursitis, synovitis, capsulitis, tenosynovitis and myositis
Directions for use
2 to 3 teaspoonful, two to three times daily or as directed by the physician.
Aartham syrup is not known to have any side effects when taken according to the prescribed dosage.
200 ml / 450 ml available in plastic bottle pack.
Each 10 ml Aartham syrup contains extracts derived from:
- Maharasnadi Kwath200 mg
- Dashmool Kwath200 mg
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)200 mg
- Bala (Sida cordifolia)200 mg
- Shunthi (Zingiber officinalis)200 mg
- Nirgundi (Vitex negundo)200 mg
- Suranjan (Colchicum luteum)200 mg
- Guggul (Commiphora mukul)200 mg
- Shallaki (Boswellia serrata)200 mg
- 1000 Pieces Per Day
- 1 Week
Sant Nirankari Market, Near Post Office Rampura Bazar, Ladpura, Kota, Rajasthan, 324006, India